So today is kinda crappy, my energy level is very low but for some reason I felt like today was the day that I wanted to jump in and share my experiences with Chronic Fatigue Syndrome. First I would like people to know what my life was like before this illness. I was always one of those people that was constantly on the go. It was hard for me to sit and do nothing, infact I was usually doing about three things at a time. I was always really active: biking, walking, hiking and working out were things I loved to do. I loved hanging out with my friends and family, was always ready to go do something like dance at a club all night long.
I must add that I have had insomnia since I was about 13 but never really let it bother me, I just fuelled up on coffee and kept going. It wasn't unusal for me to go on about 3 hours sleep a night starting on and off in Junior High school and increasing gradually through High School and into University
No comments:
Post a Comment